Powered By Blogger

Monday, October 28, 2013

My Auto Immune Disease Diet

Yes, I have Stage 3 Lyme Disease, but that doesn't really exist, and I also have co-infections of Fibromyalgia, CFIDS, Hashitomoto's Thyroiditis, and Arthritis; which are ALL auto immune diseases with very similar symptoms. I have looked at my worst symptoms. Now knowing what needs to be done for these types of diseases most insurances won't cover, I'm combining parts of the Paleo Diet, juicing the Candida Diet. I can have no sugar unless it's agave, honey or stevia and
no alcohol ever. No corn, gluten, or yeast, white flour, or diary (for now) except for hard cheeses, and later, I can add in greek yougurt.
Daimon, my wonderful friend is doing this with me.
Plus I'm involved on two FB pages, "Eating for Lymies" and "Foods for Fibro, and the paleo diet/cook book by Lorin Cordian.
I also take live probiotics, vit, c,d-3, PRO-EPA, Cats Glaw, Audiographis, Pregnalone, Selenium, DHEA, Co-Q10, Magnesium Glyclinate , and my prescription medications.
I can eat lean meat, poultry, fish, nuts, seeds, some fruits, veggies except potatoes. I can have brown rice. Right now I'm not eating barley, rye, oats and other grains just to have my body clam down, and notice
the allergic symptoms I may have if I add a grain back in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to know who you are and keep it clean and civilized. :)