Powered By Blogger

Monday, September 8, 2014

My Second Cupping Treatment

My second cupping treatment did not render the monster bacteria the first one did. But enough bacteria emerged from my forehead to take my migraine symptoms away. It also helped to clear my brain and take my Lyme disease journal to my blog where it belongs. I've dealt with so much pain and terror of my own and my client's that I forget how shocking some of this shit may be to others and I get that. I have moved my facebook journal to my blog.
The second cupping was also a spiritual experience, just as it is sacred to walk where our ancestors walked such as the untouched parks, the treatment of cupping and needles is an ancient tradition during the days of Abraham and a precursor to medicine.
The cupping again cleared my head again with a force I did not see until three hours later. I know now I must meet me pain with gratitude and a power for me to call God and ask for goodness and grace.
My first treatment lasted 7 days before I herxed and 9 when my attitude and brain started to change to an irritable, crying, plasmic mess.
I had two cuppings on my forehead which looks rather frighting, but when I saw what came out, no wonder my sinuses never cleared with the amount of biofilm which was lurking under the surface. I will be continuing my herbs and essential oils which will be documented here
later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to know who you are and keep it clean and civilized. :)