Powered By Blogger

Thursday, October 20, 2011

I'm 48 today.

I'm 48 today. Which is really cool, I think. I like being older. I think of the movie, " Peggy Sue Got Married" with Kathleen Turner and Nicholas Cage. I wouldn't want to go back unless I could really change something, and I don't know if I'd want to. I'm a Christian but I believe in Karma too, and even though I know there was a lot I could change, what about the lessons I have learned and all the work I have done for self actualization? what would happen to that? We as human beings need to learn lessons and have experiences and our own Monets; that's what we are made up of-with all the blood, and cells and DNA, we aren't who we are until we get there and it all starts to make sense and you get that feeling.... that sense of Synchronicity as the in the Carl Jung story of the Gold Scarab June Bug. I'm in a show and really clicked with one of the characters in the show and how that helps me in my own life because every time I play a part, it's a piece of myself I put out there for all to see. This has also opened up an opportunity for me to have a situation that I have needed for so long, and to help my world make more sense in the physical emotional sense. I forgot how good experiences can feel with the right person, or the right people. It's like making the perfect chocolate souffle, it's heady and decadent, like a summer evening in south with the air full of perfumed jasmine, honeysuckle and cedar, and you just want another taste and crave the taste, but you want a little bit each time to savor it. My husband just bought me a gift for my birthday and the pups just jumped on my lap. Life is so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I want to know who you are and keep it clean and civilized. :)